Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sudden Trance


Easter Sunday - Sol rises on the first hour of Sunday, Michael's Day.



Have you ever been suddenly approached by the divine? Something that made you question "What is this humming eternity?"

Even sitting in a meeting, suddenly the occult tides of multi-dimensional energy and hieroglyphics wash in wave after wave over my mind, washing and cleansing my spirit.  Oh Majesty! Oh Allah In A Glittering Leaf! What *is* this feeling?  Does anyone else *feel* this? Unreal.  


Theurgy: I don’t need to run, exhausted, to the beach to fill my pail with water and haul it back to the mote of my sandcastled body.  I just have to *allow* myself to be still...let the waves come and wash naturally...they wash all the time!  Always waves!  Whether we feel them or not!  Whether we cling to occultness, or materialism, or this thought or that...the waves crash!  I am so humbled right now...proud, little flesh me….so thankful to the Almighty.


*What *IS* this?  Feels similar to being on bill hicks...just seeing the spiral move across my skin, rabbis gripping brown robes in Egyptian tombs full of multi-dimensional hieroglyphics!  Just so amazing.  So thankful.  Thank you, Lord.  “be still and know I am God.”  How true the bell of these words reverberate throughout my soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment